Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lovely Weekend



Despite my terrifying expression we did have a lovely time when Ben's mom popped in for a few days. I had the weekend off so we celebrated by heading west to the mountains and Biltmore. The leaves were really showing off and continue to. We were also able to visit the famous furniture market in High Point, care of the decorator and ended up purchasing an adirondack chair for a steal. We're coming to Little Rock the first week of December! I hope some of ya'll are around!

3 comments:

M. Lumpkin said...

Yea!!! I'll just hold off mailing that b-day gift and give it to you in a month...yeah, that's what I'll do.

-melody

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i won't be there....me with a sad pouty face...

The Fanks said...

I think we'll be around- do you need a place to lay your pretty heads? *a