Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Princess Sings Queen

This morning I was up before the sun to recommence work on a paper for my Irish lit. class, but not before Dr. BLU had already rushed forth to deal smiling healing on Winston Salem's underinsured. I hope she has a good day; it's her last of being the age she was when I married her.
Yup. Birthday tomorrow (Oct. 24th). I'd tell you how old she is, but although she isn't shy about the matter of her age, neither is she shy about informing me about when I've overstepped my informative bounds, so instead I'll take use this little study break to begin showing you in pictures (3 million pixels being worth a thousand words) some portion of our very nice weekend which we shared with Brandy's dear sweet mum-in-law, who flew up from Little Rock last Wed.



Brandy belts out her absolutely ripping rendition of Queen's "Somebody to Love Me," while Mom looks on in wonder and envy.

All for now. More to come!

3 comments:

M. Lumpkin said...

Dang Dang Dang! I remembered your birthday, talked to Alice about it, but didn't realize that it was already oct. 30th, thus past your birthday! I kept thinking, "her birthday is at the end of October...I have plenty of time to send a gift..." Now it's the end of October and I ran out of time!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

oh how i miss that face! yeah that pic is hilarrrioussss!!!
Don't worry there are some REAL friends that remembered her birthday!! Ain't that the truth! She got some cool goodies in the mail from a couple of cool gals!! Yep yep!!!
hey we uh still got a bet going for you know what?? talked to mom z and she thinks she'll do it too!!!!

myleswerntz said...

i was just listening to that song the other day thinking, "why don't more people love that?" great tune.