Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mrs. Atcherson

Becca's wedding came and it was a success! The bride was beautiful and the groom dashing. Here are a few scattered pictures from the event (and they are scattered because I have neither time nor patience to sort them in a more appropriate manner):

The newly betrothed Kim and Steve, The three of us juxtaposed; we seem to be trading off the white dress--Kim's up next!
Su B and Sarah at Bec's lingerie shower-lovely to see them. And above, shot of the lady of the day that I like a whole lot.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh how beautiful are you all!! I'm so glad you got to enjoy such a special time with your girls! Hope to see you in September, 'round the 29th!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

yay!! fun times and I am soo glad you got to be there to share it with me! I am looking forward to September...though fear it will be too short of a weekend in AR!