Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I saw the best minds of my generation . . .



For those of you considering calling the ASPCA, or maybe our parents, please rest assured that these shots of our prodigious pup were in no way posed. This is simply the scene that met me when I walked in the room with my coffee this morning.














Obviously, yesterday's intellectual exhertions left her tuckered out. I'll have to be more careful what books I leave sitting out. I'm proud of her for wrestling with post-structuralist assertions of the fractured self, and Eagletonian Marxist criticism, but these things take their toll on a young mind.










Hmm. Sophie certainly does seem to be doing a lot of laying around in these pictures. I wonder where she picked that up? Is Dr. Brandy studying, or is she sleeping?

3 comments:

M. Lumpkin said...

Dr. Brandy looks so studious and smart and cozy, all at the same time. I love Sophie's fractured self. Tell her "good dog" for me.

-elody

The Fanks said...

I hope Brandy is sleeping.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

That is hilarious about Sophie, she is crazy and Dr. Brandy you deserve to be sleeping...