Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Obviously, summer has arrived . . .

. . . leaving me free to catch up on all the important things elided during the busy Spring semester. Things like taking the Supervillain Personality Quiz. Brandy hasn't yet taken the quiz (something about having to go to work? ), but you'll find my results below, as well as an artist's depiction of me that, though rather inaccurate, still captures something of my fashion sense. I realize that most of my friends are good and tired of tests at this point, but you may find this one less taxing than most. I encourage you to take this self-exploratory journey, and consider sharing with the group what you've learned.

Your results:
You are Dark Phoenix


































Dark Phoenix
45%
Venom
45%
Riddler
44%
The Joker
42%
Apocalypse
38%
Magneto
36%
Juggernaut
36%
Poison Ivy
36%
Dr. Doom
35%
Lex Luthor
32%
Mystique
32%
Catwoman
30%
Green Goblin
28%
Mr. Freeze
26%
Kingpin
26%
Two-Face
24%
A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4:53 AM, eh, Ben? And I thought I was bad. Thanks for passing the quiz along--it was certainly preferable to the Rotary scholarship essay I really should be working on. You may view my results here at my own superficial and intermittently updated blog, should you wish it.

http://lady-wrighte.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm Dark Phoenix, too - I took the superhero one and I'm Superman. :)

IfallslibraryDiane said...

Hey Ben! That's nothing. I think you should take the early church fathers quiz to determine which early church father you are most like. Take a look here: http://www.fathersofthechurch.com/2007/04/03/which-church-father-are-you/